1/1 Photo of Mostaccioli Vegetable Salad
I always seem to have an abundance of peppers and zucchini in my garden....and I'm a pasta lover. What better way to serve them together than a nice refreshing summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked mostaccioli pasta
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small summer squash, sliced and quartered
- 1 small zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- 2Place pasta plus all remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Mix or shake all the vinaigrette ingredients together.
- 4Pour dressing over salad mixture, tossing to coat.
- 5Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Toss gently before serving.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mostaccioli Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar