Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light. Per 1 cup serving: 164 calories, 5.2 g fat, 22.3 g carb, 0.8 g fiber, 7 mg cholesterol
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄4 cups cooked mostaccioli pasta
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 7 ingredients, stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Add in cooked mostaccioli and the rest of the ingredients; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.