Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice pasta dish that is a little different. Served this to company and everyone loved it.
Make and share this Mostaccioli Cognac recipe from Food.com.
- In a pan with a little olive oil fry bacon. Take bacon out when done and save the bacon grease.
- Saute onions until soft in the bacon grease.
- Add the prosciutto, parsley and cognac. Take pan off the stove and light with a match to flame, this burns the alcohol out of the pan.
- When flame burns out add tobasco sauce, heavy cream, basil, butter and sauce.
- Let simmer while the pasta is cooking.
- When pasta is done, drain and pour cognac sauce over it. Add your favorite cheese on top.