MARIA MAC *'s Note:
This is a nice pasta dish that is a little different. Served this to company and everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan with a little olive oil fry bacon. Take bacon out when done and save the bacon grease.
- 2Saute onions until soft in the bacon grease.
- 3Add the prosciutto, parsley and cognac. Take pan off the stove and light with a match to flame, this burns the alcohol out of the pan.
- 4When flame burns out add tobasco sauce, heavy cream, basil, butter and sauce.
- 5Let simmer while the pasta is cooking.
- 6When pasta is done, drain and pour cognac sauce over it. Add your favorite cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mostaccioli Cognac
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.0
- Calories from Fat 561
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 189.9 mg
- Sodium 951.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: