I found the recipe on another site. It is very similar to a dish we always have at our favorite restaurant here on Long Island - Arturo's. This is a rich pasta. The cooking times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the marinara sauce and heavy cream in a saucepan. Simmer on low till slightly thickened.
- 2Fry the bacon and save for another time.
- 3Saute onions in the bacon fat until soft.
- 4Add the parsley, prosciutto and cognac. Remove pan from the stove and light with a match.
- 5When alcohol burns off return to stove and add basil, butter, tobasco and cream mixture.
- 6Let the mixture simmer while you cook the pasta.
- 7When pasta is done drain and coat with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mostaccioli Cognac
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1099.1
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 189.9 mg
- Sodium 913.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: