I found the recipe on another site. It is very similar to a dish we always have at our favorite restaurant here on Long Island - Arturo's. This is a rich pasta. The cooking times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the marinara sauce and heavy cream in a saucepan. Simmer on low till slightly thickened.
- 2Fry the bacon and save for another time.
- 3Saute onions in the bacon fat until soft.
- 4Add the parsley, prosciutto and cognac. Remove pan from the stove and light with a match.
- 5When alcohol burns off return to stove and add basil, butter, tobasco and cream mixture.
- 6Let the mixture simmer while you cook the pasta.
- 7When pasta is done drain and coat with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mostaccioli Cognac
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1099.1
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 189.9 mg
- Sodium 913.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: