1/8 Photos of Most Tender Pork Loin Roast Ever
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I had this delicious and super-tender pork roast at my friend's home. It didn't even require a knife to cut. I had to get this recipe. It's unbelievable! It was so tasty no one needed the gravy, but the recipe is included just in case you want it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 6 horizontal cuts down center of roast 3x3". Stuff each cut with a slice of onion, reserving remaining onion.
- 2Place roast in ovenproof dutch oven. Sprinkle with seasonings. Pour broth around roast.
- 3Place remaining onion slices, pepper, bay leaf, carrots, and potatoes around roast.
- 4Cover bake at 325°F for 2 1/2 hours.
- 5If desired, bring pan juices to boil; boil 10-12 minutes or till reduced to half. Discard bay leaf. In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch. Blend till smooth. Add pan juices. Cook, stirring till mix is bubbly and thick.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Tender Pork Loin Roast Ever
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.2 mg
- Sodium 465.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 59.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: