24 hrs 5 mins
Ronni Church's Note:
A friend of mine shared this recipe with me. My kids like this roast over any other recipe I've ever cooked. With this recipe you don't have to buy the most expensive roast to get the tenderness. So, I recommend just getting an inexpensive roast. You'll know why when you eat this. It is so tender and juicy. You'll need to cook this for 24 hours, so be patient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large beef roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild pepperoncini peppers, pepper rings (Do NOT drain the juice)
- 1Combine both ingredients in a crock pot 24 hours before you need to eat it.
- 2Cook on low heat.
- 3After cooking for 14 hours, use a fork and knife to chunk the roast into smaller pieces.
- 4I do this 3 times before I serve it.
- 5It will become shredded like roast beef sandwich meat.
- 6I've never done this, but my friend adds potatoes and carrots to this recipe.
- 7I hope you enjoy this as much my family does.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Tender Beef Roast Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 532.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g