Recipe by Ronni Church
A friend of mine shared this recipe with me. My kids like this roast over any other recipe I've ever cooked. With this recipe you don't have to buy the most expensive roast to get the tenderness. So, I recommend just getting an inexpensive roast. You'll know why when you eat this. It is so tender and juicy. You'll need to cook this for 24 hours, so be patient.
- 1 large beef roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmild pepperoncini peppers, pepper rings (Do NOT drain the juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine both ingredients in a crock pot 24 hours before you need to eat it.
- Cook on low heat.
- After cooking for 14 hours, use a fork and knife to chunk the roast into smaller pieces.
- I do this 3 times before I serve it.
- It will become shredded like roast beef sandwich meat.
- I've never done this, but my friend adds potatoes and carrots to this recipe.
- I hope you enjoy this as much my family does.