1/3 Photos of Most Simple Vegetarian White Gravy
I just came up with this. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but it taste just as good as the old fashioned white gravy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix all ingredients into a saucepan
- 2whisk together over medium heat.
- 3continue whisking until the sauce thickens.
- 4if after about 5 minutes sauce isn't thickening still add more flour tbsp by tbsp until it is at your desired consistency.
- 5if sauce is too thick, add more milk.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Simple Vegetarian White Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 692.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g