Bella Cucina's Note:
This is a pasta salad that follows my usual trend of blending things I have in the kitchen and ended up with a dish that gets requested every time we go to a BBQ or party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces tri-colored pasta, I prefer bow tie if I can get it
- 8 -10 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 12 ounces feta cheese (sweet red pepper and basil kind)
- 16 ounces pitted black olives
- 16 ounces grape tomatoes (get the super sweets if you can)
- 1 large cucumber (dice into squares rather than slicing)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing, better quality
- 1Boil your pasta in salted water until soft but not mushy. I eat several pieces as I am cooking to make sure they are the perfect consistency because the wrong consistency wrecks the recipe.
- 2Get a large bowl to blend your ingredients.
- 3Separate the pepperoni so that you don't end up with clumps of pepperoni.
- 4Add all the other items you wish to include or happen to have in your kitchen.
- 5Drain your pasta and run it under cool water so you don't melt your feta.
- 6Mix all ingredients together adding the entire bottle of the good Italian dressing - use your clean hands - it's the only way because it's a BIG salad.
- 7Serve in your biggest, prettiest bowl or platter - it's a colorful, beautiful summer salad that gets RAVES everywhere we go!
- 8ENJOY! By the way, it tastes better with every day that it sits in the fridge, but the cucumbers get a little soggy.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Requested Pasta Salad for Parties
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 2666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g