Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a pasta salad that follows my usual trend of blending things I have in the kitchen and ended up with a dish that gets requested every time we go to a BBQ or party.
- 12 ounces tri-colored pasta, I prefer bow tie if I can get it
- 8 -10 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 12 ounces feta cheese (sweet red pepper and basil kind)
- 16 ounces pitted black olives
- 16 ounces grape tomatoes (get the super sweets if you can)
- 1 large cucumber (dice into squares rather than slicing)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing, better quality
- 10 ounces peas
- 16 ounces green olives
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- Boil your pasta in salted water until soft but not mushy. I eat several pieces as I am cooking to make sure they are the perfect consistency because the wrong consistency wrecks the recipe.
- Get a large bowl to blend your ingredients.
- Separate the pepperoni so that you don't end up with clumps of pepperoni.
- Add all the other items you wish to include or happen to have in your kitchen.
- Drain your pasta and run it under cool water so you don't melt your feta.
- Mix all ingredients together adding the entire bottle of the good Italian dressing - use your clean hands - it's the only way because it's a BIG salad.
- Serve in your biggest, prettiest bowl or platter - it's a colorful, beautiful summer salad that gets RAVES everywhere we go!
- ENJOY! By the way, it tastes better with every day that it sits in the fridge, but the cucumbers get a little soggy.