Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husband makes these about once a week because he can't get enough! They are soooo good!
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 2 (32 ounce) cans baked beans (any brand)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Brown bacon in large pot.
- Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, Tabasco sauce, and honey.
- Bring to slow boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer at least 45 minutes.
- Even better the next day!
Making this for the Chiefs game today, and it is sooo good! I don't think there will be any left by the time our guests arrive. Ha! I followed all directions, except used half the tabasco sauce (in fear that it would be too hot), but now find that I could have used the whole amount. It's delicious!! Thanks for the recipe.
Great Beans! I put them in the oven for 40-45 minutes in a bean pot at 375* I didn't have time to watch them. I greased the bean pot with bacon grease and covered with a lid. Thanks for posting.
5 stars without tabasco.