This recipe is not going to help me keep my girlish figure, but it is soooo delicious! You can adjust the ingredient amounts to your liking and make it your own. I've always wondered why my garlic cheese bread at home never tasted quite as good as it does at a restaurant. I think it's the mayonnaise and the freshly minced garlic.
- Slice or halve the bread and brush one side of slices, or cut side of halves, with olive oil.
- Place the bread under the broiler until it starts to look toasted.
- Mix the garlic, mayonnaise, Parmesan, and salt together.
- Spread over the bread.
- Place the bread back under the broiler until the tops are nice and bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Garnish with parsley flakes (or not).