1/2 Photos of Most Delicious Garlic Cheese Bread
This recipe is not going to help me keep my girlish figure, but it is soooo delicious! You can adjust the ingredient amounts to your liking and make it your own. I've always wondered why my garlic cheese bread at home never tasted quite as good as it does at a restaurant. I think it's the mayonnaise and the freshly minced garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice or halve the bread and brush one side of slices, or cut side of halves, with olive oil.
- 2Place the bread under the broiler until it starts to look toasted.
- 4Mix the garlic, mayonnaise, Parmesan, and salt together.
- 5Spread over the bread.
- 6Place the bread back under the broiler until the tops are nice and bubbly and beginning to brown.
- 7Garnish with parsley flakes (or not).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Delicious Garlic Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 848.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: