1/1 Photo of Most Delicious Egg White Omelette Ever
Chef Emstar's Note:
This is easy and very satisfying. You can add whatever veggies you like by either stirring them into the egg whites right before pouring into the skillet or you can put them on 1/2 of the eggs right before serving and fold the other half of the eggs over the veggies. Oh yeah, did I mention that this is really healthy and your family will never even suspect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the egg whites in a blender or with an immersion blender until they are fluffy.
- 2Add in the feta, pepper and oregano and whip again.
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with pure olive oil cooking spray.
- 4Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 5Uncover and flip the eggs over. Cook for 1 more minute. If you want to add veggies, you can put them on 1/2 of the egg mixture and fold the other half over them. Then slide the eggs onto a plate.
- 6My favorite veggie combo is spinach, green onion and roasted red pepper.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Most Delicious Egg White Omelette Ever
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese