Recipe by Mille®
I first had these wings at a cookout last Labor Day weekend. They are out of this world.
Top Review by Fouzia Parkar
very tasty and very easy. i wanted to try it with ur killer BBQ sauce but not all he ingres r available here so i used the one in my fridge. but it still tasted very good. just to increase the size of the dish i added in some capsicum, spring onions and potatoes, it turned out just great :)
- 20 chicken wings (3½ to 4 pounds)
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce (or my Killer BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, cayenne pepper, and barbecue sauce in a saucepan and bring to a quick boil.
- Allow sauce to cool, then add the sesame oil and set aside.
- With a sharp knife remove the tips from the chicken wings.
- Place the wings in a large lock-top baggie and add the sauce mixture.
- Seal the bag and coat the wings with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for about four hours, turning the baggie periodically to coat the wings with sauce.
- Remove the wings from the baggie and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil for one minute and remove from the heat.
- Grill the chicken wings directly over a medium heat.
- Turn the wings once with tongs and continue to baste with the boiled marinade for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve the wings warm with additional sauce (or a different sauce/dip/dressing of your choice) for dipping.