Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are a bunch of blt dip recipes here, but this is way different. The layering gives it a bit of panache and curb appeal! Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml crumbled cooked bacon
- 14.79 ml chopped chives
- 354.88 ml shredded romaine lettuce
- 118.29 ml chopped roma tomato
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Layer romaine in 9 x 13 in casserole.
- Spread mixture over romaine.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for a while.
- Serve with your favorite cracker or toasted baguettes.
I loved the layering effect - it does it make it look very appealing to the eye. This is very fresh tasting dip, and I easily used reduced fat sour cream and mayo. Thanks for sharing! My 3 Chefs