Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time does not include "rest time".
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 3 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 fluid ounces light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chablis
- Mix all ingredients into the oil; stir well.
- Refrigerate for 2 days before using.
- Shake well and pour liberally over salad.
This seemed to be off in the measurements. I found that there was way too much basil & oregano in comparison to the amount of actual liquid. However, this recipe has a lot of potential so I think it deserves four stars. I used a really good balsamic vinegar too. Perhaps messing around with the measurments would make this better. (I did use actual salt, not salt substitute, but I don't think that would make that much of a difference.)
We didn't care for this The ingredients did not go well together at all. The combination of the wine,vinegar, and soy sauce was odd.