Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Moscow Ponchiki is very delicious. Just baked, tender, fluffy doughnuts will disappear right from your eyes.
- Add cinnamon and baking powder to flour. Sift it into a bowl.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add soft butter and mix in milk. While stirring, add flour gradually. Knead into a stiff dough.
- Roll out dough 1/4 inch thick. Make rounds with a cup, then make rounds on the rounds with a smaller diameter. Ponchiki must have a form of rings.
- Warm oil in the pan. Put 2-3 rings at a time in hot oil, fry until light golden.
- Sprinkle baked cookies with powdered sugar.