Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
This mexican dessert is a not too sweet treat. The roll ups are a nice way to end a summer meal. For a treat, very lightly dust the roll ups with icing sugar. They are also perfect as a snack. By Mission Foods.
Top Review by Sageca
I had plain Cream cheese so I added Red currant jelly to it.I then cut up some kiwi,strawberries and a fresh peach.Came out really good and very pretty; I let it sit in the refrigerator 4 hours before slicing; we loved it.I made it for WT3.Thanks for posting.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 3 ounces strawberry cream cheese
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup peach, sliced (fresh, frozen or canned -if using canned, make sure there is very little syrup or juice on them i.e.)
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- mint sprig (optional)
- icing sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on the whle surface of each tortilla; Arrange kiwi slices over the top 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the bottom 1/3 with cream cheese only.
- Top kiwi with a layer of peach slices and then diced strawberries.
- Roll the tortilla toward the end only covered with cream cheese.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Slice each tortilla roll into 8 slices each; Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.