Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy to make key lime pie with a kick!
- 4 large egg yolks
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons minced lime zest
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together yolks, condensed milk, lime juice, zest, tequila, and triple.
- Pour in pie shell.
- Bake until filling is evenly set and shell is light browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with a spoonful of cool whip on top.
This was a very nice pie to serve to guests. Easy, quick to make, and a nice texture. It is a rich pie. Definately a crowd-pleaser. I will use this recipe again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.