Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A crock pot chili with black beans that is sure to please! (Don't forget the cornbread!)
Make and share this Mo's Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) canorganic kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) canorganic black beans, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix together 5 seasonings in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook beef in skillet until no longer pink, drain and add garlic and 3tsp of seasoning mix.
- Add meat, beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce to crock pot.
- Stir in remaining seasoning mix.
- Cook for 6-8 hours.
- Add zucchini 1-2 hours before serving.
- Top with cheese, sour cream or chives and enjoy with some good cornbread!