1/1 Photo of Morton's Blue Cheese Dressing
24 hrs 15 mins
From the legendary Morton's Steak House. Simply amazing Blue Cheese Dressing. As much as I love to lighten things, this just isn't the same using light ingredients. This calls for Durkee's Famous Sauce, if you can't locate Durkee's, I have another recipe for a similar sauce called Mustard-Mayonnaise Sauce. Cook time includes overnight chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- 2Add the buttermilk, Durkee sauce, and seasoned salt.
- 3Whisk until well mixed.
- 4Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk again.
- 5Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the blue cheese.
- 6Transfer to a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for at least a day and up to four days.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morton's Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: