From the legendary Morton's Steak House. Simply amazing Blue Cheese Dressing. As much as I love to lighten things, this just isn't the same using light ingredients. This calls for Durkee's Famous Sauce, if you can't locate Durkee's, I have another recipe for a similar sauce called Mustard-Mayonnaise Sauce. Cook time includes overnight chilling.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the buttermilk, Durkee sauce, and seasoned salt.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk again.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the blue cheese.
- Transfer to a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for at least a day and up to four days.