Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use your choice of very thinly sliced deli cold cut, rolled around the salami and cream cheese filling. Cappacola, turkey, roast beef, pastrami or chicken cold cuts are nice substitutes for the mortadella but I found ham to be too salty with the salami. This is great served with my Roasted Bell Peppers, slices of whole wheat pita bread and heads of roasted garlic..
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced at your deli and rough chopped at home
- 1⁄2 lb mortadella, very thinly sliced
- Process cream cheese, horseradish, capers, worcestershire sauce and salami with a steel blade.
- Spread onto the mortadella slices and roll the meat around it. Cut into one inch pieces. Enjoy!