Top Review by duonyte
This was very good. I was lucky enough to find a dill plant hiding in the garden, so used some fresh dill instead of the dried, which I do not really like. My hummus was storebought and perhaps had some ingredients that were a little too strong - did not quite balance correctly with the others, I hope to try this with my own hummus or something a little more neutral next time. A nice way to use hummus.
- 1 English cucumber (the long dark green ones)
- 90 g feta cheese (1/2 packet here)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 240 g hummus (I used half the recipe of Moroccan Party Dip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash your cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise. Cut each half again lengthwise and then cut into small pieces.
- Place in a salad bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add dill weed.
- Dice Feta finely or crumble over salad.
- Now add the hummus (store bought or homemade). Mix well to coat everything.
- If you like add other add-ins of your choice, such as whole chickpeas or olives.