1/2 Photos of Morocco Meets Greece (Chickpea Cucumber Salad With Feta)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash your cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise. Cut each half again lengthwise and then cut into small pieces.
- 2Place in a salad bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add dill weed.
- 3Dice Feta finely or crumble over salad.
- 4Now add the hummus (store bought or homemade). Mix well to coat everything.
- 5If you like add other add-ins of your choice, such as whole chickpeas or olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morocco Meets Greece (Chickpea Cucumber Salad With Feta)
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 496.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g