Dave brought me a Tajine for my birthday along with a book called 'Moroccan Modern' by Hassan M'souli. Prep time does not include time to drain yoghurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place yoghurt into a muslin-lined sieve over a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 2Do not squeeze but discard liquid for yoghurt.
- 3Cut the cucumber in half lengthways.
- 4Scoop out and discard the seeds, coarsely grate the flesh.
- 5Place into a medium bowl with the yoghurt, and stir through the remaining ingredients.
- 6Serve with flat bread, as a dipping sauce for vegetables, or as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Moroccan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Moroccan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Yogurt Dip
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g