Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy weeknight meal idea.
Make and share this Moroccan Tuna Kebabs With Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tuna steaks, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g couscous
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- Toss the tuna with the harissa and 1 Tbsp lemon juice and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Add the cumin to the vegetable stock and pour over the couscous. Cover, leave for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Thread the tuna on 4 skewers and grill/broil for a minute on each side. Mix the rest of the juice from the first lemon with the mint and couscous.
- Cut the second lemon into wedges and serve with the tuna kebabs and couscous.