Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The vegan alternative to http://www.recipezaar.com/browse/getrecipe.zsp?id=46036&path= .
Make and share this Moroccan Tofu Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add tofu; cook until tofu is firm, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetables, beans, bouillon, water, curry, and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine broth and margarine, bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous.
- Cover; remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork before serving; spoon onto platter.
- Top with tofu mixture; sprinkle with parsley.