Moroccan Sweet Potato With Couscous
- Chop sweet potato, put in a pot with barely enough water to cover.
- Add salt, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer (just under medium temperature, not too low) for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Cook couscous by placing in a bowl with equal amount of boiling water and covering immediately. Leave to cook while potato is simmering.
- Prepare ginger and lemon.
- Add everything except lemon zest and couscous to water and sweet potato and keep on cooking about 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Fluff couscous, divide between two pasta plates (they hold the sauce better than flat plates) and top with sweet potato. Be generous with the sauce as it will soak into the couscous and add delicious flavour.