Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something I came up with one day, after being bored with the usual bread crumb version.
- 4 chicken breast halves, flattened
- 0.5 (6 ounce) packagesweet potato chips, crushed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Season flour with salt and pepper.
- 2.Season sweet potato chips with paprika, cumin and cinnamon.
- 3. Coat chicken piece with seasoned flour.
- 4. Coat same piece with beaten eggs, followed by seasoned sweet potato chips.
- 4. Set aside and repeat with each piece of chicken.
- 5. Place pieces on hot oiled skillet over medium heat until fully cooked, turning midway through cook time.