Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For Zaar World Tour 2005
Make and share this Moroccan Summer Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 apples
- 2 green peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine oil and lemon juice.
- Dice all fruit and veggies and add to bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Best served within 24 hours.
It is a simple salad that has a clean fresh taste. I really liked the apples mixed with the cucumbers and tomatoes. I loved it!
I used a Gala apple when I made this. So it had a sweet burst of flavor from the apple. I'd like to try this again using a Granny Smith, for that pucker factor. But the salad was still light and tasty. I made this for the ZWT III 2007 game - North Africa/ Middle East region.
Easy and refreshingly tasty. Green peppers and apples didn't immediately strike me as flavours that would go together, but they did :) Liked the low calories too.. and a nice change from the usual salad suspects, Please see my rating system, a lovely 4 stars .. Thanks !