Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Three of my favorite ingredients! I haven't tried but I am headed to the store soon.
- 4 (5 ounce) tilapia fillets
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mango, ripe and diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, fresh and chopped
- Season both sides of tilapia fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Rub cumin and coriander all over both sides of fillets.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tilapia fillets and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, until fish is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mango and cilantro.
- Top tilapia with mango mixture just before serving.
The mango/cilantro was great but I overcooked the fish. The spices did not stick to the fish well; maybe next time put the spices in the oil. Made for ZWT9.