Three of my favorite ingredients! I haven't tried but I am headed to the store soon.
Make and share this Moroccan-Style Tilapia With Cumin, Mango and Cilantro Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Season both sides of tilapia fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Rub cumin and coriander all over both sides of fillets.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tilapia fillets and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, until fish is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mango and cilantro.
- Top tilapia with mango mixture just before serving.
The mango/cilantro was great but I overcooked the fish. The spices did not stick to the fish well; maybe next time put the spices in the oil. Made for ZWT9.