1/4 Photos of Moroccan-Style Roast Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
From Bon Appetit, this sounds really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 400°F
- 2Whisk butter, honey, cinnamon, and turmeric in small bowl.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer 1/4 cup honey butter to small bowl; reserve.
- 5Place chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- 6Brush with some of remaining honey butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Roast chicken until thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 165°F to 170°F, brushing occasionally with honey butter and covering loosely with foil if browning too quickly, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- 8Transfer to platter. Serve with reserved honey butter.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan-Style Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.5
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.3 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 57.4 g