Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this on a recipe card, but the front is so faded I have no clue where it came from, but my family LOVES it. My girls 4 and 6 LOVE it, this is made at least 2 times a month in my house.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 -10 ounces pork tenderloin
- 3 teaspoons plain breadcrumbs
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, blend all ingredients except pork and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Rub mixture on tenderlion. Place meat in baking pan; sprinkle with breadcrumbs to coast lightly. Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until thermometer registers 170 degrees F for well done.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.