Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found this in search of Pork Scotch Fillet Recipes to try.
Make and share this Moroccan Style Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g pork scotch steaks
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml turmeric
- 0.25 ml cayenne
- 29.58 ml coriander, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Blend or process remaining ingredients to make a paste.
- Spread marinade on steaks and turn over to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill and grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, brush with remaining marinade and grill for a further 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or couscous.