Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
Found this in search of Pork Scotch Fillet Recipes to try.
Make and share this Moroccan Style Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Place steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Blend or process remaining ingredients to make a paste.
- Spread marinade on steaks and turn over to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill and grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, brush with remaining marinade and grill for a further 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or couscous.