Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found this in search of Pork Scotch Fillet Recipes to try.
- 500 g pork scotch steaks
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- Blend or process remaining ingredients to make a paste.
- Spread marinade on steaks and turn over to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill and grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, brush with remaining marinade and grill for a further 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or couscous.