1/4 Photos of Moroccan Style Lamb Burgers
I love these. In Morocco, the people serve these burgers with ground cumin, salt, pepper and their special "harissa" sauce on the side, in a little condiment container. The spices give the burger an added flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the lamb in a mixing bowl and add all of the ingredients except the vegetable oil.
- 2Using your hand, mix everything thoroughly.
- 3Shape the mixture into 8 equal size patties similar to hamburgers.
- 4Heat the oil in a non stick skillet.
- 5Cook the patties over medium high heat about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on the degree of doneness desired.
- 6Drain on paper towels and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Style Lamb Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g