Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Outpost Natural foods. Makes 1 cup of sauce, enough for 6 chicken thighs. Cut recipe in half if using as a grilling sauce. Or use half to grill and half to dip.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (a healthy pinch!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, cayenne and salt together in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the oil; stir in the cilantro.
- Serve with grilled chicken thighs, grilled baked tofu, sliced chicken breast or portobella mushrooms.