Recipe by graffeetee
This has nice bright refreshing flavors which go over especially well in winter time. It's also very colorful! Cook time is marinating time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 preserved lemon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons argan oil or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large bowl, combine chickpeas, peppers, onion, tomato, lemon and parsley and mix well.
- Add garlic powder, lemon juice and oil and mix again.
- Taste before adding any salt. The preserved lemon may be salty enough for the whole dish.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for a half hour.
- Mix again right before serving.