Also from the same IGA booklet about BBQ recipes. I don't know what air chilled chicken thighs but that is what is required. If that sort of thing is not available than you can always get regular chicken. I don't see why not. You can replace the chicken thighs with boneless chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 aired chilled chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 pineapple slices, diced
- 4 ounces moroccan olives (green, purple, black)
- 1Preheat BBQ to high.
- 2Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and arrange then in a dish. Sprinkle with lime juice and oil then rub with garlic powder and dry rub blend.
- 3Skewer two chicken thighs per serving on wood skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes. Grill for about 3 minutes per side (chicken will cook faster if lime juice has been well absorbed).
- 4Meanwhile, gently toss diced pineapple and olives. Wrap this in a foil and place on the top grill of BBQ for about 2 minutes.
- 5Brush chicken with oil and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 6Serve chicken with the olive and pineapple mixture with coriander flavoured couscous.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan-Style Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.4
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 408.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 33.9 g