1/1 Photo of Moroccan-Style Chicken
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Susiecat too's Note:
This comes from an Empire Kosher cookbook. I haven't yet tried it, but will soon. Note that it is kosher for Passover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large, heavy frying pan.
- 2Brown chicken pieces, seasoning with salt, pepper, cinnamon and honey.
- 3Scatter the dried fruits around the chicken.
- 4Pour in water and wine. Bring to a boil then lower flame and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours, or until sauce is thick and chicken is tender.
- 5Peel and core the apples and cut into quarters. Add to the pot and cook until soft.
- 6In a separate fry pan, brown the almonds until golden in a little oil.
- 7Serve chicken pieces with fruit spooned on top and sprinkled with almonds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan-Style Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 71.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: