Moroccan-Style Butter Bean Dip
- Heat the oven to 320°F
- Wrap the garlic in foil, put on a baking tray and cook for 40 minutes until the cloves are very soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Squeeze the garlic purée out of each clove into a food processor.
- Add the butterbeans, olive oil, lemon juice, and harissa.
- Blend until almost smooth, then remove the blade and stir in the coriander and mint.
- Transfer to a small dish, drizzle with a little additional olive oil and serve with roasted peppers, char-grilled eggplant, feta cheese, warm flat-bread, sliced into 6 pieces per flatbread, and marinated olives.