Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Since Morocco is only a few miles from Spain, some of its cuisine is heavily influenced by their tastes. This makes a unique side dish that is packed with those wonderful flavors! This recipe is actually for dressing, but can easily be stuffed into the meat of your choice. It reheats very well in the microwave.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1⁄2 cup seedless golden raisin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the onion, mushrooms, almonds, raisins, salt and ginger. Saute for 6 to 8 minutes until the onion and mushrooms are tender.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the stuffing cubes; mix well.
- Place into a 1-quart baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; cover, and bake for 30 minutes until the center is firm.