Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple salad or dessert when served over ice cream. From Cooking Light magazine.
- 591.47 ml orange sections, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6)
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- 36.97 ml chopped pitted dates (about 4)
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing to combine.
- Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cinnamon if desired.
- Serve over ice cream for dessert.
Simple. Refreshing. Pretty. Perfect.
Absolutely delicious!! Simple, quick, and elegant.
This is a quick, easy salad to make, and it's very refreshing. It works well with tangerines, too.