Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple salad or dessert when served over ice cream. From Cooking Light magazine.
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange sections, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped pitted dates (about 4)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing to combine.
- Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Garnish with cinnamon if desired.
- Serve over ice cream for dessert.
Simple. Refreshing. Pretty. Perfect.
Absolutely delicious!! Simple, quick, and elegant.
This is a quick, easy salad to make, and it's very refreshing. It works well with tangerines, too.