- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, Crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups green olives, drained (pitted, unstuffed and room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat first 8 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add olives; toss to coat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 4 hours or up to 3 weeks. The longer they marinate, the better they taste.
- Drain and serve at room temperature.