Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Adjust the oven rack to 3 to 4 inches below the broiling element.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, oil, cumin, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry.
- With a sharp knife, trim white or grayish fat from skin side and edges of each fillet.
- Rub the top of fillets with the spice mixture, then arrange on a broiler pan.
- Broil the fish, without turning it, until opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with dollops of plain yogurt, wedges of lemon and chopped fresh cilantro, basil or mint, if you like.