1/2 Photos of Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs
Chicken breasts are cubed, seasoned, then grilled. Serve over couscous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill for direct grilling over high heat; soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic powder, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- 3In a larger bowl, toss chicken cubes with oil to coat; season with spice mixture and toss again.
- 4Thread skewers with chicken and pepper pieces.
- 5Lightly oil grill rack and grill kebabs, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned and firm to the touch, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Serve over couscous if desired.
- 7Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g