Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Smooth, spicy and comforting. Use commercial harissa paste, or use one of the recipes found here on Food.com.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and fry ground cinnamon, cumin and coriander and 2 tablespoons harissa paste for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broth and 2 oz. of the almonds. Cover and cook for 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Blend soup with a stick blender, or in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to heat.
- Ladle into warm bowls and drizzle with remaining harissa and a sprinkle of remaining almonds.