Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Cooking Light May 2013
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 12 ounces baby carrots, peeled
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Preheat to 450°F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; sprinkle with cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper, tossing to coat carrots.
- Arrange carrot mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 450° F for 13 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Really tasty! Really easy! I love the lemons! Everybody was happy with this dish - no leftovers. Made for ZWT9, Mike & the Appliance Killers.
Easy recipe, but we found the lemon to be too strong. Overpowered the spices. Cooking time was perfect. Will be making again but with half the lemon called for. Made for ZWT 9.
These were really good. I loved the spices with these lemony carrots. Thanks for sharing, Lynn. Made for ZWT9.