1/2 Photos of Moroccan Spice Paste
This creates a wonderful paste that can be used in a variety of ways- roasting meat, vegetables, grilling sausages, with rice or couscous. The flavours blend to make a vibrant, warm dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince/crush the garlic and set aside in a bowl.
- 2Add the other ingredients and mix.
- 3Cover and leave for at least an hour before using, for the flavours to blend.
- 4Use as a rub for meat or dilute with extra olive oil and roast with your choice of vegetables.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Spice Paste
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.2
- Calories from Fat 688
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g